Thursday, June 2, 2011

Blogging on the go

Well tonight I am on the road headed home from a church baseball game. Don't worry I am not blogging and driving. I am in the back seat hanging out. I figured rather then skip tonight I could try blogging on my phone.

This going to be short and sweet but I figured I could give it a test run.

Today has been the most overwhelming day yet. The good news is it is almost done - the day and the school year. Truth be told - as nerve racking as it does get - I Love My Job. I love the wonderful people I work with. Yeah there is always that one or two that wear you down but I am very blessed to work with the people I work with. We really are like a family and this time of the year is just like family at the holidays. Lol!

Now I just got to get through party day tomorrow without falling off the diet wagon!


Today's foods: apple oatmeal, grapes, salad w/ chicken, yogurt, apples, veggies and dip, salad w/ chicken and a little bit of popcorn at the game.

Today's exercise: situp workout and 20 min. Wii workout

No comments:

Post a Comment